· Kooth: Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people (11-19 years plus) available at all times on www.kooth.com and includes accessing online counselling support (Monday – Friday: 12pm – 10pm, Saturday – Sunday: 6pm – 10pm)
· Sandwell Beam Drop in-service - An Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service for young people (anyone under 19): Twitter @beamsandwell
· Health For Teens Website: For general health advice https://www.healthforteens.co.uk/
· DECCA: Sandwell Drug and Alcohol Services are still available as and when needed. Please phone 0121 5692201 or email email@example.com
· Brook (Sexual Health Support: 11 years old plus): Are contacting young people directly to discuss the appropriate mode of support for their personal circumstance.
· Childline: Website is operating https://www.childline.org.uk/ and the counselling service is still available; please call 0800 1111
· Papyrus (Youth Suicide Prevention charity): Still operating. Please call 0800 0684141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· CEOP - Child Exploitation and Online Protection - www.ceop.police.uk/
· NHS - Fast medical help when it is not an emergency call 111
· Police - non urgent/emergency incidents that require police support call 101
· WMNow – Live police and emergency services updates in your area.
· Samaritans – someone to listen without judgement or advice. Call - 116 123 or email email@example.com
· Familylives.org - A confidential helpline offering support on parenting and family matters. Call – 0808 800 222
· Mind.org.uk - Mental health charity offering support and guidance. Call 0300 123 3393 9am – 5pm.
· Careforthefamily.org - Parental, marriage and bereavement support. Call 02920810800. Available Monday 10:00 to 17:00, Tuesday – Thursday 9:00 to 17:00 and Friday – 9:00 to 16:30.
· Relate.org.uk - Relationship and family support with counsellor online.
· Black Country women’s aid – for those living with Domestic Abuse blackcountrywomensaid.co.uk/ or call on 0121 553 0090
· Sandwell Childrens Trust - Social Services & Support. MASH – 01215563100